Electronics & Photonics
Electronics, photonics and device physics is the study and development of components for processing information or for system control. Electronics operates using electrons, whereas photonics uses light. An important focus is on miniaturization; reducing the size of individual components so that they can be integrated together in compact modules.
- Track 1-1 Nanophotonic
- Track 2-2 Advanced photonic devices
- Track 3-3 Microwave photonics
- Track 4-4 Electromagnetic theory and antennas
- Track 5-5 Fiber-optic networks
- Track 6-6 Nanotechnology spintronics