Materials chemistry involves the use of chemistry for the design and synthesis of materials with interesting or potentially useful physical characteristics, such as magnetic, optical, structural or catalytic properties. It also involves the characterization, processing and molecular-level understanding of these substances.
- Track 1-1 Advanced Materials Processing
- Track 2-2 Materials Synthesis and Processing
- Track 3-3 Energy Systems
- Track 4-4 Materials for energy harvesting
- Track 5-5 Materials for energy transport and storage
- Track 6-6 Materials for energy conversion