Optoelectronic and Magnetic Materials
Optoelectronics is the science about study and application of electronic devices that interact with light. In recent years, the magnetic and the optoelectronic materials have attracted a great deal interest due to their potential use in industries. Their structural, electronic and optical properties have been widely studied in both theoretical and experimental works. Much of the interest of the presented materials is due to their potential application in “spintronics” devices.
- Track 1-1 Optically Driven, In-Situ Growth of Nanoparticles in Polymer Matrices
- Track 2-2 Hybrid Devices
- Track 3-3 New Electron-Carrying Organic Semiconductors
- Track 4-4 Organic Electronics for Chemical Sensing
- Track 5-5 Tuning Semiconductor Device Properties with Static Charge
- Track 6-6 Thermoelectric Polymer Blends